Honestly, I did not define my goals clearly this past year. And they shifted continually throughout a crazy year. Here they are, just as they were written in my notebook.
- Publish Book
- Relationship Goal – Marriage during change
- Personal Blog – AdTech blog for retail
- Focus goal – avoid distractions
- Relationships goal – friendships, family relationships
- Network goal – meetups?
- Personal Development goals – father, husband, businessman, thinker (Chinese, guitar, books, treehouse)
- Improve as a writer
- Back to 50 pushups
- Design Course – UX from Treehouse
- Master Chinese
The goals I accomplished in 2020
I published my book.
50 Pushups – here’s the video. I recovered from a herniated disc in my neck that left me unable to do a single pushup, even on my knees. I had to do PT and began with wall pushups. By the end of the year I was able to complete 50 pushups in a set of 27 followed by 15 and then willing my way the rest of the way to 50, but hey, I am pretty proud of that.
The rest of my goals were too ill defined to be achieved.